The N-Gen CITY MULTI Series outdoor variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems include an extensive air-source lineup that can be tailored to meet the needs of any commercial application. Systems include air-source heat pumps and air-source heat recovery units.
The CITY MULTI VRF outdoor air-source systems lower energy costs by delivering varying heating or cooling to selected areas within a commercial building. With a reduced installation footprint and superior reliability, these systems are flexible and innovative VRF solutions.
· R2 Series: Uses a branch circuit controller to simultaneously heat and cool different building zones.
· Y Series: Uses a two-pipe heat pump system and is flexible enough to cool or heat up to 50 zones.
· H2i R2 Series: Provides year-round comfort with reliable cold-climate heating performance.
· H2i Y Series: Provides full heating capacity to -4 degrees Fahrenheit for year-round comfort.
· S Series: Features a single-phase heat pump system, which is ideal for light commercial.
Brochure : VRF CITY MULTI