Reliability And Durability
Every Trane product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability. While other manufacturers build their products from the same “pool” of parts available to anyone, we make it a point to be uniquely better, innovative and always looking to the future. To do that, we have to design, build, test, and rebuild some of our own parts.
We know they work because we push them well beyond the industry standards, making sure they match the reliability people expect when they own a Trane Our engineers are committed to continuous improvement across all our product lines.
They work tirelessly to increase energy efficiency and performance for all our systems, from light commercial to large applied solutions. It’s our depth of experience that makes Trane systems the best in the business.
As a leader in green building technology, Trane custom designs building systems that operate with maximum energy efficiency.
Our commitment to clean air extends from the air people breathe in our customers’ buildings to the air those buildings emit into the atmosphere.
We believe that by developing energy-efficient and environmentally-responsible systems and services, we help reduce risk and make the most of the investment by creating an
Total Cost of Ownership
As building owners and engineers plan new projects or prepare for renovations, it’s important to consider more than just the cost of buying, installing and commissioning individual elements.
At Trane, we go beyond recommending products and services to meet the immediate process or comfort requirements of your building, we supply systems geared towards lowering the total cost of ownership over the entire lifecycle of the building.
Our approach is comprehensive, and includes developing products, software tools and services to support this efficient approach to your building project.
Employees Education and Training
Dallah Trading is considered one of the top 3 national companies in HVAC system, We head great attention to our technical and engineering cadre making them the most qualified personnel in the Kingdom, and this is due to our proper selection for engineers and technicians which is based on scientific grounds and then give them intensive courses before engaging in the field work, they are also participating in domestic and abroad training courses, to find out the latest technical development in the HVAC systems.
Awards & Recognition
• Best in Class to TRANE HVAC Systems.
• National Save Energy Award.
• First Place in the HVAC/Indoor Air Quality category.
• 2007 HVAC Product of the Year to the 15 SEER
(Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio).
• Best of the Best Award for Trane’s CenTraVac™ by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• Best Contractor to Work For contest hosted by the Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration NEWS trade publication.
• 2011, In recognition of outstanding services over 30 years.
• 2011, Dramatic sales in residential sector.
• 2010,In recognition of dramatic growth in parts and services business.
• 2010, New product introduction in recognition of breakthrough sales & CGAM chillers.
• 2010, New product introduction – I recognition of breakthrough sales of R410A Unitary product.
• Best improvement award for enhance performance over 2002.